Planting a new church is an exciting and rewarding experience. However, it can also be very stressful and lonely, and often requires a lot of hard work, especially in the initial stages.
Drawing on years of experience, having coached and conducted research for almost 100 new church plants, CV will work alongside church planters and denominations to ensure that they have all the necessary information and tools in order to make the best decisions for a smooth start.
- Church planting long-range planning.
- Choosing a target neighborhood, city, area, or people group for the new church.
- Locating a specific location for the new church site.
- Choosing a name for the new church (make sure no one has the church name you desire).
- First sermon series suggestions.
- Community research and demographic reports.
- Community focus groups.
- Spiritual analysis of the area: churches, cults, occult groups, and world religions in the area.
- Core group development.
- Outreach plans.
- Partnership opportunities.
- Community promotion ideas and marketing for the new church.
- Church planting resources: models, books, etc.
Many church planters, churches, and denominations make CV their first stop in the church planting process.
Many church planters find it helpful to have a map of their ministry area. City Vision can produce these maps for church planters.
Rev. Dr. John A. Mayer and other City Vision team members have worked with over 100 new church plants from 61 denominations.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to see how we can help your church grow.